: At first, I saw the same exception you got ... but after a little while
: I figured out that this is because I was running the program more than
: once without deleting everything in the baseDir -- so the zookeeper
: server was starting with an existing database already containing the
: solr.xml. When MiniSolrCloudCluster is used in Solr tests, the baseDir
: is newly created for each test class, so this doesn't happen.

Yeah ... this is interesting. I would definitely suggest that for now you
*always* start with a clean baseDir. I've opened an issue to figure out
wether MiniSolrCloudCluster should fail if you don't, or make it a
supported usecase...

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/

groupsolr-user @