Grokbase Groups Hive user August 2010

[Hive-user] How HIVE manages a join

Raghu Murthy
Aug 12, 2010 at 9:13 pm
The hive.pdf link in the Design page is this one:
http://www.slideshare.net/namit_jain/hive-demo-paper-at-vldb-2009

A later paper in ICDE'10 is available here:
http://i.stanford.edu/~ragho/hive-icde2010.pdf

Both of these papers and others are linked from:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hive/Presentations

Hope this helps.

On Aug 12, 2010, at 2:05 PM, akshaya iyengar wrote:

Hello,
I apologize if this is out of context for the current thread. I was looking for the Hive architecture diagram on this page http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hive/Design . The pdf link doesnt seem to work for me as well.

It would be a great help if someone could direct me to this information.

Thanks,
Akshaya