[HBase-user] HBase coprocessors blog posted

Andrew Purtell
Feb 2, 2012 at 3:24 am
Gary, Eugene is resurrecting posts on security now. I was thinking you should be in the byline because of your many contributions. Is that ok? Want to make an edit pass?

- Andy

________________________________
From: Gary Helmling <ghelmling@gmail.com>
To: dev@hbase.apache.org
Cc: user@hbase.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:34 AM
Subject: Re: HBase coprocessors blog posted

Great work, Mingjie!

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 7:29 AM, Jonathan Hsieh wrote:
Mingjie,

Great post.  It would be great if we have other major features written up
at this level (what it means for users and some of the guts) posted on the
Apache HBase blog!

Jon.
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 12:26 AM, Mingjie Lai wrote:

Hi hbasers.

A hbase blog regarding coprocessors has been posted to apache blog site.
Here is the link:

https://blogs.apache.org/**hbase/entry/coprocessor_**introduction<https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/coprocessor_introduction>

Your comments are welcome.

Thanks,