You likely have hadoop-core in hbase/lib dir that's wrong, delete it, and copy one from Hadoop/ dir

On Nov 2, 2011, at 10:14 AM, LoveIR wrote:

I am using Hbase 0.90.4 version and my Hadoop version is 0.20.203. I am
getting the following exception in my HMaster logs when trying to start

java.io.IOException: failed on local exception: java.io.EOFException

This is causing my HMaster thread to abort and I am getting
MasterNotRunningException when trying to run any commands in Hbase shell.

I am new to Hbase, Please help !! Thanks!!