Grokbase Groups HBase user June 2011

[HBase-user] tech. talk at imageshack/yfrog

Jack Levin
Jul 1, 2011 at 4:30 am
http://www.slideshare.net/jacque74/hug-hbase-presentation

My presentation posted on slideshare, from todays talk. FYI.

Best,

-Jack
On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 3:11 PM, Jack Levin wrote:
Yep.  I'd do HUG, its probably larger building/room anyway :).

-Jack

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 11:39 AM, Jean-Daniel Cryans