Grokbase Groups HBase user June 2011

[HBase-user] tech. talk at imageshack/yfrog

Jack Levin
Jul 1, 2011 at 9:10 pm
AFAIK, there was no recording of the talk.

-jack
On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Dave Viner wrote:
Hi Jack,

This looks like a great presentation.  Very interesting slides.  Was there
video of the talk that will be posted?

Thanks
Dave Viner

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 9:57 PM, Ravi Veeramachaneni <