Grokbase Groups HBase user June 2011
AFAIK, there was no recording of the talk.

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Dave Viner wrote:
Hi Jack,

This looks like a great presentation.  Very interesting slides.  Was there
video of the talk that will be posted?

Dave Viner

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 9:57 PM, Ravi Veeramachaneni <> wrote:
Very interesting use case which is similar to ours. Though we use
HBase for all other purposes, we are looking at alternatives for image
storing. I'm very interested to look at your implementation
(presentation and possibly video).