[Hadoop-common-user] [help]how to stop HDFS

Steve Loughran
Nov 30, 2011 at 12:34 pm

On 30/11/11 04:29, Nitin Khandelwal wrote:
Thanks,
I missed the "sbin" directory, was using the normal bin directory.
Thanks,
Nitin

On 30 November 2011 09:54, Harsh Jwrote:
Like I wrote earlier, its in the $HADOOP_HOME/sbin directory. Not the
regular bin/ directory.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Nitin Khandelwal