Ah ok Raj, thanks, I have done more mistakes, infact this is my hub, with
bin and driver....:(

HubWebDriver:
title HubWebDriver
java -jar
-Dwebdriver.chrome.bin="C:\Documents and Settings\test\Impostazioni
locali\Dati applicazioni\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"
-Dwebdriver.chrome.driver="C:\Documents and
Settings\test\Desktop\webdriver_script\chromedriver.exe"
-Dwebdriver.ie.bin="C:\Programmi\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"
-Dwebdriver.ie.driver="C:\Documents and
Settings\test\Desktop\webdriver_script\IEDriverServer.exe"
selenium-server-standalone-2.28.0.jar -role hub -hubConfig hubconfig.json
pause

NodeWebDriver:
title NodeWebDriver
java -jar selenium-server-standalone-2.28.0.jar -role node -nodeConfig
nodeconfig.json
pause

Opera now works because I have removed from hub this:
opCapabilities.setCapability("opera.binary","C:\\Programmi\\Opera\\Opera.exe");
and insert in java code.

Now I'll try at insert in each node the bin and driver.

Best regards.