[webdriver] how to scroll down page with web driver

Erik Winter
Sep 13, 2012 at 10:39 am
I needed to scroll like that for a particular case where the element was
hidden until the user scrolls down, see the bottom bar at
http://www.c1000.nl/ for example.

I used the follwing code to solve this (java):

JavascriptExecutor js = (JavascriptExecutor) this.driver;
js.executeScript("window.scrollTo(0, document.body.scrollHeight); return
true");

Hope this helps,

Erik Winter