One code base that I recommend for this is:

http://pavelfatin.com/toyide/
https://github.com/pavelfatin/toyide

-jason

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 4:57 PM, Juha Heljoranta wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to find Scala applications which could be used as an example of
good design, architecture and/or best practices. Preferably real-world
standalone applications but libraries and frameworks will also do.

In particular I am looking from tiny to medium size projects.
Source code should be understandable and hackable for an
average/intermediate
Scala developer (simplicity over cleverness!)
And, if possible, code should deal with real world problems. For example,
requiring IO, transactions, retrying, recovery, etc.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Juha