[nodejs] [meta] GPG?

Dean Landolt
Mar 5, 2012 at 8:48 pm

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 3:30 PM, Jann Horn wrote:

Am Montag, den 05.03.2012, 12:20 -0800 schrieb Isaac Schlueter:
Gmail doesn't make it easy enough to sign messages.
True... and you see no other advantage in using a native mail client?

Mhm... I guess there actually aren't many left...
I see very few advantages. My data's already all over google's servers so
hiding me email from them doesn't do me too many favors. It'd be great if
the goog made gpg easy though. Is there a js gpg lib out there? I could
totally see a bookmarklet to sign and verify. It'd be even more handy if it
did encryption/decryption, but that wouldn't even be necessary. But it'd
have to be js -- I doubt a browser extension would be worth the trouble.

--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/