try to type in the business name and address like "Business Name, Address,
City, State, Zipcode" in the search bar.
On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 1:40:51 PM UTC-8, Linda Lopez wrote:

Hi there. I have following problem. My business is located in Carmel
Valley, CA (93924), but unfortunately there are to cities named Carmel
Valley, CA. And when i search for " kw Carmel Valley, CA" i always get
results for the other city. Any suggestions how should i search for my
business within my community ?

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Carmel+Valley,+CA&hl=en&sll=40.697488,-73.979681&sspn=0.731943,1.234589&oq=carmel+vall&hnear=Carmel+Valley,+San+Diego,+California&t=m&z=13

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=carmel+valley+ca+93924&hl=en&sll=40.697488,-73.979681&sspn=0.731943,1.234589&hnear=Carmel+Valley,+Monterey,+California&t=m&z=12