So I came across a listing for a business in the city Morgan Hill,
California and I see the business has its address listed as 16550 Railroad
Ave. Ste D, Morgan Hill, CA 95037 on their website but when you do a search
for that specific address it does not show up. I also noticed that in
google maps satalitle view that the address appears to be a warehouse shop
with individual suites so I was wondering how do you add these Suites to
this address?