Hello,

Try turning TB off and using the volume rocker to turn the page. I don't have the app, so can't try myself.

Blake

From: Overlord25
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:38 PM
To: eyes-free@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Kindle for Android works with TalkBack

Hi All,

after playing with the Kindle app for a while today, I've found
a few things which I couldn't find initially,

The menu on the home or start page, more options offers list view which may
be easier to navigate more quickly,

On the top left of the home page is menu, giving options for various things like library, store
collections, register etc

Settings interestingly offers the choice to use volume keys as page turners, but I'm thinking under Kit Kat
this isn't working due to the updated volume rocker configuration - not working on mine anyway!

Once a book is open there are different options,

View Options - gives access to font size, margin widths and line spacing, brightness, colour scheme
(white, cepia, or black), dismiss overlays restarts continuous reading.

More Options - offers syncing, bookmarks, add notes, go to page, shop in Kindle store, and share progress,

I've found invoking this menu to be a little problematic, it's some sort of combination of either double tapping or swiping!

I seem to have continuous reading going ok, use a small font and it's the same acopela voice as my main system one,

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Chris