[android-x86] Commercial Application Testing

Dscm
Oct 3, 2012 at 4:14 pm
ok...

now that we see where your really coming from...

"That means you cannot sell a device with libhoudini"

we can all move on...

I don't feel Android-x86 was started to see how many devices they
could sell....

but hey whatever