On 15/05/2015 14:47, Mike Broberg wrote:
Thanks, Mark. I know what JIRA is, but I'm not a CouchDB committer or an
ASF member, and I'm not sure if I have access to it or not. Could
someone please point me in the right direction so I'm ready when the
time comes? Thanks! --Mike
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA

An account (anyone can sign up for one) is needed to create new issues
or comment on existing ones.

Mark

--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617) 646-6435 Office | (617) 299-1409 Google Voice
--

Inactive hide details for Mark Thomas ---05/14/2015 06:51:30 PM---On
14/05/2015 21:56, Mike Broberg wrote: > Hello, community--Mark Thomas
---05/14/2015 06:51:30 PM---On 14/05/2015 21:56, Mike Broberg wrote: >
Hello, community-- In recent weeks, I have been working w

From: Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org>
To: Mike Broberg/Cambridge/IBM@IBMUS
Cc: trademarks@apache.org, marketing@couchdb.apache.org,
wohali@apache.org, Apache Brand Management <trademarks@apache.org>
Date: 05/14/2015 06:51 PM
Subject: Re: Transfer of replication.io

On 14/05/2015 21:56, Mike Broberg wrote:
Hello, community-- In recent weeks, I have been working with IBM lawyers
to transfer the replication.io domain to the ASF. The effort is
progressing in the right direction. I should have an agreement to
present to you all later next week.

I believe Benjamin Young registered this domain while he was still
employed at Cloudant. Benjamin departed, and the domain was transferred
to IBM at some point during the acquisition process. Sorry this has
slipped through the cracks.

I'm assuming transferring the domain to someone on the PMC is the right
thing to do. In this case, I have picked Joan, but if there is some
other person (or entity) at the ASF that should be involved, please let
me know. (Copying trademarks@ for this reason.)

More from me on replication.io soon. Thank you. --Mike
Mike,

Thanks for getting in touch. This needs to be transferred to the ASF
rather than an individual. The infrastructure team handles this. You can
open a Jira ticket against the INFRA component for this.

Cheers,

Mark
(wearing his branding and infrastructure hats)

groupmarketing @
categoriescouchdb
postedMay 14, '15 at 8:57p
activeMay 15, '15 at 1:59p