Grokbase Groups Camel users June 2016

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 10:54 AM, souciance wrote:
Hi,

Yeah, but not the cheapest, especially for 1-2 days and it seemed they
brought in consultants from Stockholm.
I do not do Camel training - the training you can get from me, is here
in the community and from the CiA books.

Red Hat is a bigger company and has its ways of doing things.
Charles Moulliard have been doing training - not sure if he still do that.

I can recommend Jakub Korab who has his own company. He do on-site
business here in Europe where he consults and do training. You can
reach out to him at his company - Ameliant - there is a link from
here: http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html

Souciance, maybe when the dust settles after the summer, we could meet
over a cup of coffee or beer and have an informal talk about Camel and
the likes. We are after all only 30-40km apart.

Best
Souciance

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Jan Matèrne (jhm) [via Camel] <