Grokbase Groups Camel users June 2016
If you want jetty to return the response from the VM endpoint then you
need to use InOut pattern so it wait for the reply message to be
ready. Otherwise you have concurrent threads that .. depending on
timing .. will set the reply either before or after jetty writes the
response.

If you want to fork the message to vm and let it route independent on
jetty, then consider using wire tap eip

from jetty
   wire tap vm foo
   set body OK
    // jetty returns OK

from vm foo
    .. // route independet

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 1:44 PM, Bjørn Ellingsen