Grokbase Groups Camel users June 2016
If you are using Camel 2.17 you can use simple language to get it, and
then log it easily

.log("${messageHistory}")

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 10:55 AM, Kasim Sert (Ibtech-Software
Infrastructure) wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to print Message history (which is printed in case of errors like below) during a route debug without error conditions. I just want to learn how did I reach at that bean currently I am debugging. Is that possible ?

Message History
RouteId ProcessorId Processor Elapsed (ms)
[route25 ] [route25 ] [direct://FT_EXPORT_FILE ] [ 0]
[route25 ] [to109 ] [direct:pollOnDemand ] [ 0]
[route19 ] [bean179 ] [bean[com.abc.mft.MftTransferGroup@c21c663c] ] [ 0]
[route19 ] [choice1 ] [when[{header{header(pendingTranferExists)} == true}]choice[] ] [ 0]
[route19 ] [bean180 ] [bean[com.abc.mft.helper.CommonHelper] ] [ 0]

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/Finansbank> [Twitter] <http://twitter.com/finansbank>

[https://www.finansbank.com.tr/Disclaimer/BannerImages.aspx?date=09.06.201611:5500]<https://www.finansbank.com.tr/Disclaimer/Bannerlink.aspx?date=09.06.201611:5500>

Bu e-posta'n?n i?erdi?i bilgiler (ekleri dahil olmak ?zere) gizlidir. Onay?m?z olmaks?z?n ???nc? ki?ilere a?iklanamaz. Bu mesaj?n g?nderilmek istendi?i ki?i de?ilseniz, l?tfen mesaj? sisteminizden derhal siliniz. IBTech A.?. bu mesaj?n i?erdi?i bilgilerin do?rulu?u veya eksiksiz oldu?u konusunda bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu nedenle bilgilerin ne ?ekilde olursa olsun i?eri?inden, iletilmesinden, al?nmas?ndan, saklanmas?ndan sorumlu de?ildir. Bu mesaj?n i?eri?i yazar?na ait olup, IBTech A.?.'nin g?r??lerini i?ermeyebilir.

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments)is confidential. It must not be disclosed to any person without our authority. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from your system immediately. IBTech A.S. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this message and hereby excludes any liability of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information transmission, reception, storage or use of such in any way whatsoever. Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of IBTech A.S.

--
Claus Ibsen

groupusers @
categoriescamel