Grokbase Groups Camel users June 2016
Hi

Yeah its a missing feature to be able to load a pdf document from the
classpath. It currently requires you to create the PdfDocument
instance yourself.

You are welcome to log a JIRA ticket to improve this so we can load
the resource from file/classpath etc.
http://camel.apache.org/support.html

And contributions is welcome