Grokbase Groups Camel users May 2016

On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 6:44 PM, Anton wrote:
Thanks Jan
On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 11:56 AM, Jan Matèrne (jhm) wrote:

http://camel.apache.org/delayer.html lists at the end an example which
delegates to a method computing the delay-time.
My apologies - I did not clearly describe what I am trying to achieve. I am
trying to achieve a different delay each time a message goes through the
route. Using the approach you desribed will create one delay time for each
message. Even if the method produces a random result, it is only called
when the route is created, so the same delay value is used for all messages.
The delay EIP will evaluate the expression and in this case its a method call.
And that method call is call a java bean method for each message.

Jan's sample code will calculate a random delay for each message (not once).

--
Claus Ibsen

groupusers @
categoriescamel