Grokbase Groups Camel dev June 2016
Hi

Yeah sure we love contributions
http://camel.apache.org/contributing

You are welcome to work on a patch / PR

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 10:49 AM, richardgroote
wrote:
Hello,

It would be nice if Apache Camel Spring WS Component has some support for
(MTOM) attachments.
The changes within the Spring WS component are minimal. I've added a example
class we parts of our code we're using to retrieve the attachments.

When the SpringWebServiceProducer calls the sendAndReceive instead of the
sendAndSourceAndReceive.
With a implementation of WebServiceMessageExtractor a SOAPResponse POJO
could be returned and than the attachments could be placed in the
exchange.out.attachments. It would be nice if the WebServiceMessageExtractor
than could be configured so that more difficult scenarios could be
supported.

Kind regards,

Richard

Example.java <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5783921/Example.java>

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

groupdev @
categoriescamel
postedJun 12, '16 at 8:49a
activeJun 12, '16 at 9:13a
websitecamel.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Claus Ibsen: 1 post Richardgroote: 1 post