Grokbase Groups Camel dev March 2012

[Camel-dev] Camel.trunk.fulltest.windows - still Failing

Brett Porter
Mar 27, 2012 at 5:53 am
Jenkins was wedged on there anyway, so I rebooted the VM. You should be good to go again.

I'm not aware of any easy way to be able to kill that test from Jenkins, but perhaps you could try this:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html#forkedProcessTimeoutInSeconds

- Brett