I can't think of anything offhand. Instead I'd say do two pathconverts
filtering your classpath two ways and concatenate the results.

HTH,
Matt
On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 8:54 AM, Jason Ricles wrote:
I have the following flatten mapping in my ant file.

<path id="build.classpath" path="${deplibs}"/>
<pathconvert property="mf.classpath" refid="build.classpath" pathsep=" ">
<flattenmapper/>
</pathconvert>

However for a couple of the paths in the deplibs variable I want to
make these full instead of relative paths. Is there anyway to do a
conditional in the pathconvet in ant to say make these flat but do not
flatten these paths?