[Ant-user] NoSuchMethodError when building a task

Gilbert Rebhan
Dec 1, 2008 at 7:53 pm

Greg Roodt schrieb:
The ejbgen task seems to be a Weblogic specific task. I think you would have
more luck asking BEA for support.
BTW, setting the source attribute=2.18 seems incorrect to me, I would try
1.5, but thats a major guess. I have no knowledge of this task.
Is the ejbgen task in sight for the eclipse ant runtime ?!

Eclipse ships with its own builtin ant installation,
means see Window | Preferences | Ant | Runtime | Global Entries

f.e. i have a Project DevJars in my workspace that has all
those jars =
~/workspace/DevJars> tree
.
-- activation.jar
-- bsf.jar
-- bsh-2.0b4.jar
-- commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
-- commons-net-1.4.1.jar
-- jruby-complete-1.1.4.jar
-- js.jar
-- junit-4.5.jar
-- log4j-1.2.15.jar

and in .. Ant | Runtime | Global Entries =

${workspace_loc:/DevJars/activation.jar}
etc.

Regards, Gilbert