Thanks, Stefan.
I have to admit that I'm not familiar as to build Ant from source.
What I need is an estimate on how long it would take to get Ant 1.5.1 up
and running
from source.
With a working knowledge in Java and Ant, and a high speed connection
to the internet at weekends only
this might be a too lengthy task.

Rolf