Grokbase Groups Ant dev March 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: ant+soap+ssl
From: Paul King <>
To: Ant Developers List <>
Date: 15.03.2010 22:29

I'd probably use Groovy or whatever your favorite JVM scripting language
Groovy-WS is the library you would need. It uses Apache CXF under the
If you have trouble getting started I can try to find one of my existing
examples that does something similar.

Cheers, Paul.
Hi, Paul

Thanks for your quick reponse.
Thought of groovy already, because i'm a great fan of (j)ruby and both
have similarities, but have never tried groovy seriously before.
Also i have no further experience with webservices, i know the theory
and some basics, but have not really dealt with it.
Groovy is on my list for years, so maybe now is the time, any examples
are appreciated !

Regards, Gilbert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

Paul King: 3 posts Gilbert Rebhan: 3 posts

site design / logo © 2015 Grokbase