FAQ

Search Discussions

17 discussions - 38 posts

  • Hey all, I've been seeing messages fly around on the mailing lists regarding Carl wanting some sponsorship for his video efforts, and a couple people stepping up with some support. Although, to my ...
    Jason WirthJason Wirth
    Jun 11, 2014 at 12:46 am
    Jun 11, 2014 at 1:17 am
  • Mark: ChiPy would gladly work with you to make you a sponsor. I have CCd the organizer list and someone will contact you shortly. Thanks, Brian On Tuesday, June 10, 2014, Mark Pfeiffer wrote: -- ...
    Brian RayBrian Ray
    Jun 10, 2014 at 4:42 pm
    Jun 10, 2014 at 4:42 pm
  • Great, we just added a great talk for next ChiPy (next Thurs): - *Computations comparisons between pure Python vs using numpy, or PyPy, or a C extension...* By: Brad Martsberger Brad will talk on ...
    Brian RayBrian Ray
    Jun 9, 2014 at 4:38 pm
    Jun 9, 2014 at 8:54 pm
  • Simply email: chicago-organizers at python.org This is also a way you can learn about becoming an organizer. Requirements listed here: http://www.chipy.org/pages/organizers/ We will get back to you ...
    Brian RayBrian Ray
    Jun 5, 2014 at 9:42 pm
    Jun 5, 2014 at 9:42 pm
  • Hi Brian, Sorry for the slow response, been super busy. Might be tough to get this together by Thursday, but a couple of things I could talk about. 1. A little project I did a couple years ago making ...
    Brian RayBrian Ray
    Jun 5, 2014 at 12:41 pm
    Jun 5, 2014 at 10:42 pm
  • Hey all, Unfortunately Mark Albert won't be able to present at this month's meeting. If everyone is OK with it, I'll start contacting other local users groups tomorrow asking if anyone is interested ...
    Jason WirthJason Wirth
    Jun 4, 2014 at 2:26 am
    Jun 4, 2014 at 2:26 am
  • Sure Adam Bain On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Brian Ray wrote: An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL ...
    Adam BainAdam Bain
    Jun 3, 2014 at 7:49 pm
    Jun 11, 2014 at 2:10 am
  • Which floor is the room on? It would be good to list that on the web site and I'll update the Meetup listing if needed -- it currently says 4th floor. On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Brian Ray ...
    Adam ForsythAdam Forsyth
    Jun 2, 2014 at 4:28 pm
    Jun 7, 2014 at 7:09 pm
  • All, I emailed Mark yesterday about presenting and just heard back. Unfortunately he won't be able to make it. Thanks for the heads up. I was excited to present, but my wedding is coming Oh well.. ...
    Jason WirthJason Wirth
    Jun 2, 2014 at 3:46 pm
    Jun 2, 2014 at 3:46 pm
  • We are getting all ready to promote the heck out of this meeting. A couple of comments/questions: - Do you have someone from Groupon who wants to present, can they enter their talk ...
    Brian RayBrian Ray
    Jun 1, 2014 at 4:36 pm
    Jun 1, 2014 at 6:35 pm
  • Hey Adam: We know we put a big task on your plate; however, let's get at least an update from you so we can project how to help and move our $$$ forward. I can also meet with you for coffee if you ...
    Brian RayBrian Ray
    Jun 1, 2014 at 4:21 pm
    Jun 1, 2014 at 4:21 pm
  • I'm fine with meeting 6/1, but we'd said we would always meet the Sunday before a meeting, which should be 6/8. Things are a little weird because there were five Thursdays in May. Just wanted to make ...
    Adam ForsythAdam Forsyth
    May 28, 2014 at 2:08 pm
    May 28, 2014 at 2:21 pm
  • Adam B, Adam F, Jason W present. *June Meeting Update*Tabled because Jerry and Brian were absent. Jerry, can you email out your recommendation / current status? * Financial Update* No news from Adam ...
    Adam ForsythAdam Forsyth
    May 18, 2014 at 4:40 pm
    May 18, 2014 at 4:48 pm
  • Great meeting you! That is good news on the referrals, Alex. Could you forward me a couple job listings so I can get an idea on what you're looking for? IT would be good to know which conference room ...
    Brian RayBrian Ray
    May 14, 2014 at 9:52 pm
    May 20, 2014 at 9:03 pm
  • I will be at my high-school reunion Sunday but hope you can go on meeting without me. Some key points: - GroupOn Venue options (Jerry) - financial updates (Adam B) - Getting Mark to talk/promote ...
    Brian RayBrian Ray
    May 14, 2014 at 3:52 pm
    May 14, 2014 at 6:04 pm
  • An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mail.python.org/pipermail/chicago-organizers/attachments/20140513/cba3aa46/attachment.html
    Jerry DumblauskasJerry Dumblauskas
    May 13, 2014 at 8:48 pm
    May 13, 2014 at 8:53 pm
  • Jerry: I'll meet you at Motel Bar at 6:15. You probably saw where I gave Ken an heads up already. If anyone else wants to check out the potential venue, let us know. -- Brian Ray @brianray (773) ...
    Brian RayBrian Ray
    May 13, 2014 at 7:01 pm
    May 13, 2014 at 7:01 pm
Group Navigation
period‹ prev | Latest | first ›
Group Overview
groupchicago-organizers @
categoriespython
discussions17
posts38
users6
websitepython.org