FAQ

Search Discussions

87 discussions - 229 posts

  • Hi, I would like to organize NPW2014 in Helsinki. Helsinki.pm has not been active (at all), but it's going to be reawakened now. We have a core team of 4..5 committed people (all working for same ...
    Panu ErvamaaPanu Ervamaa
    Nov 21, 2013 at 8:34 pm
    Mar 25, 2014 at 5:11 pm
  • Copenhagen Perl Mongers are proud to announce that we will be hosting the 2013 edition of the Nordic Perl Workshop in Copenhagen, Denmark. The workshop will take place on Saturday the 23rd. of ...
    Lars TheglerLars Thegler
    Oct 2, 2013 at 9:43 am
    Oct 2, 2013 at 9:43 am
  • Hey folks! anybody has plans for organizing NPW this year? It's kinda starting to get tight schedule-wise and I'd hate it to be the first year it's missed. Despite the icelandic not being able to ...
    Claes JakobssonClaes Jakobsson
    Aug 12, 2013 at 9:22 am
    Aug 30, 2013 at 8:03 am
  • Hey Folks, it's already february and if we should have an NPW this year on normal time (like may) let's start planning! anyone wants to host it? /Claes
    Claes JakobssonClaes Jakobsson
    Feb 2, 2013 at 3:22 pm
    Feb 4, 2013 at 2:20 pm
  • Hi, I've been reminded that I didn't send out the new dates for NPW 2012. It'll take place during 13-14th of October in Stockholm. Please inform any groups that you might think want to come and/or ...
    Claes JakobssonClaes Jakobsson
    Sep 6, 2012 at 1:53 pm
    Sep 6, 2012 at 1:53 pm
  • Hi, unfortunately I have to postpone the workshop until fall. There was simply too many schedule conflicts. I'm waiting for confirmation from the venue sponsor about the first or second weekend of ...
    Claes JakobssonClaes Jakobsson
    May 14, 2012 at 8:38 pm
    May 14, 2012 at 8:38 pm
  • Hi, very few have submitted talks and signed up that they're attending this years NPW now in early june. In fact so few that I actually consider moving it to the fall. Thoughts? /Claes
    Claes JakobssonClaes Jakobsson
    May 9, 2012 at 4:25 pm
    May 10, 2012 at 10:49 pm
  • So, Who will organize NPW in the year the world ends? :) Claes, would you mind telling us what you're planning in Stockholm? - Salve -- #!/usr/bin/perl sub ...
    Salve J NilsenSalve J Nilsen
    Jun 27, 2011 at 2:51 pm
    Sep 25, 2011 at 8:31 pm
  • Hi all, We're happy to announce the Nordic Perl Worksop 2011 conference website is now up: http://conferences.yapceurope.org/npw2011/ Paws for a moment to admire our logo, then please do sign up and ...
    Jonathan WorthingtonJonathan Worthington
    Apr 26, 2011 at 8:57 pm
    Apr 26, 2011 at 8:57 pm
  • # NQP Proposal Carl Mäsak and Jonathan Worthington propose to organize and host the Nordic Perl Workshop 2011. ## Dates 18th and 19th June ## Location The workshop would be held in Malmö, in the ...
    Carl MäsakCarl Mäsak
    Feb 20, 2011 at 2:56 pm
    Apr 26, 2011 at 8:21 pm
  • Ohai, do we have any plans yet for NPW this year? We (ie Stockholm.pm) would probably like to arrange it next year. I, together with Daniel Stenberg of cURL, have built up a FOSS grouping here in ...
    Claes JakobssonClaes Jakobsson
    Jan 27, 2011 at 5:00 pm
    Jan 29, 2011 at 10:08 am
  • Hello, I would like to propose to host next year's Nordic Perl Workshop in Riga, Latvia. Let me explain why I am doing this. There are several reasons for choosing Riga as a host city of NWP 2010. If ...
    Andrew ShitovAndrew Shitov
    May 14, 2009 at 8:11 pm
    May 27, 2009 at 1:56 pm
  • Hey guys. So, I've been pulling strings and talked with everyone I can get hold of, and it looks like we barely have enough people to make a NPW happen in Oslo next year. I hope that's ok with you ...
    Salve J NilsenSalve J Nilsen
    Aug 7, 2008 at 10:31 am
    Aug 9, 2008 at 7:12 am
  • Hey guys, I wasn't able to attend NPW in Stockholm last month, so I'm a bit out of the loop... Did anyone volunteer to arrange NPW next year? - Salve (Oslo.pm) -- #!/usr/bin/perl sub ...
    Salve J NilsenSalve J Nilsen
    Jun 23, 2008 at 2:40 pm
    Jun 24, 2008 at 5:25 am
  • Hello, I wanted to edit my talks in order to set the URI of my two talks, but i seems you locked the talks edition. So here are they: Best of CPAN » ...
    Sébastien Aperghis-TramoniSébastien Aperghis-Tramoni
    May 28, 2008 at 7:21 pm
    May 28, 2008 at 7:21 pm
  • Hi guys, Well, reading the previous emails, I feel we all agree on the baseline. My first email may have sounded like I suggested to make NPW into a kind of dynamic language workshop and that was not ...
    Lemonnier, ErwanLemonnier, Erwan
    May 23, 2007 at 2:48 pm
    May 23, 2007 at 2:48 pm
  • Hi you all! First, a huge thanks to Jonas, Lars and the other members of the danish NPW team! It was a most interesting and revigoring workshop you gave us! Last week Jonathan Worthington spent 2 ...
    Lemonnier, ErwanLemonnier, Erwan
    May 22, 2007 at 9:14 am
    May 23, 2007 at 1:52 pm
  • This mail just to thank the organisers for this very nice conference, and also to indicate that I've put my slides online and pointed them from the talks presentation page: ...
    Sébastien Aperghis-TramoniSébastien Aperghis-Tramoni
    Apr 30, 2007 at 12:13 am
    Apr 30, 2007 at 12:13 am
  • Hiya, We are still lacking lightning talks, so please consider submitting. jonasbn
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Apr 26, 2007 at 9:38 am
    Apr 27, 2007 at 9:36 am
  • Hola, We have received numerous items from O'Reilly and some from ActiveState. We need to decide on what we want to do with these items, should we have an auction sunday or? We will be selling some ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Apr 26, 2007 at 9:06 am
    Apr 26, 2007 at 9:06 am
  • Hermed kort resume af NPW2007 organizers meeting i aften på Bizzaro, Holmbladsgade. Last minute deltagere - tagg har announcet på opensource-annouce og cph.pm - tagg og jonasbn har kontaktet unpaid ...
    Casper WarmingCasper Warming
    Apr 24, 2007 at 7:02 pm
    Apr 24, 2007 at 7:02 pm
  • Hello, As I will arrive in Copenhagen on Wednesday, I am planning to spent Thursday playing the tourist (any ideas of places I should visit first?) and Friday on giving help for the conference, but ...
    Sébastien Aperghis-TramoniSébastien Aperghis-Tramoni
    Apr 24, 2007 at 12:52 am
    Apr 24, 2007 at 6:27 am
  • FYI/A Dear non-local NPW attendee, I am just writing you to inform you that we have obtained a discount at a hotel in Copenhagen for the NPW attendees, the discount however is only effective until ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Apr 19, 2007 at 11:23 am
    Apr 19, 2007 at 11:23 am
  • Det foreslåes at vi mødes kort over øl og snakker npw2007 løse ender. Tidspunkt: efter arbejdstid (~17:00+) /casper Begin forwarded message:
    Casper WarmingCasper Warming
    Apr 19, 2007 at 10:32 am
    Apr 23, 2007 at 7:14 am
  • Hep, Jeg har fået en henvendelse ang. rygepolitikken i Symbion. Er der nogen der ved noget om ryge politikken derude? jonasbn
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Mar 26, 2007 at 6:54 pm
    Mar 26, 2007 at 7:31 pm
  • Hep, Her har i mit forslag til en liste til polyteknisk Perl Best Practices, Damian Conway # ISBN-10: 0596001738 # ISBN-13: 978-0596001735 Perl Testing: A Developer's Notebook, Ian Langworth and ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Mar 26, 2007 at 7:31 am
    Mar 26, 2007 at 6:55 pm
  • Nordic Perl Workshop er ved at være på plads. Programmet er nu klart og online: http://conferences.yapceurope.org/npw2007/schedule Vi kan byde på noget for en hver smag og til ethvert niveau. Så der ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Mar 15, 2007 at 1:59 pm
    Mar 15, 2007 at 1:59 pm
  • Hep, Jeg har netop skrevet to udkast, med vægt på udkast, til ansøgninger til henholdsvis: YEF, YAPC Europe Foundation, http://www.yapceurope.org/ http://cph.pm.org/svn/trunk/docs/NPW2007/YEF.pdf ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Mar 7, 2007 at 11:12 am
    Mar 7, 2007 at 11:12 am
  • Hep alle, Vi har skeduleret med at vi skal bruge 24 talks i alt 12 timer. Vi har pt. 19 talks (9,5 timer) Vi har dog følgende i pipe-line Jonathan Worthington, en Perl 6 talk Anton Berezin, 2 talks ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Mar 7, 2007 at 9:39 am
    Mar 7, 2007 at 9:39 am
  • Hej Alle, Så er LF vel overstået, desværre har det ikke boostet antallet registrerede endnu, men det har dog givet noget. Jeg har fået snakket med SuperUsers ang. evt. sponsorat, de var meget ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Mar 3, 2007 at 9:26 pm
    Mar 3, 2007 at 9:26 pm
  • Hep, Jeg har lavet denne foreløbige TODO for hvad vi skal huske på selve workshoppen, Er der nogen jeg har glemt, overset, burde have med. Filen er også at finde i subversion: ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Feb 24, 2007 at 7:57 am
    Feb 24, 2007 at 7:57 am
  • Hej Alle, Jeg har en ide til et nyt tiltag, som vi skal se på i forlængelse af vores flyer som vil blive delt ud på LF, på den ene eller anden måde. Jeg kunne godt tænke mig at kontakte samtlige ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Feb 12, 2007 at 6:55 pm
    Feb 12, 2007 at 6:55 pm
  • Hej Alle, Jeg vil bare lige liste vores TODO her, da det kan være at der er noget jeg har glemt eller der er nogen der tænker; "ah, der er liiiiige en opgave til mig". TODO fra subversion: - ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Feb 12, 2007 at 1:12 pm
    Feb 12, 2007 at 1:12 pm
  • Hep, Så er vi nævnt på version2.dk: http://www.version2.dk/artikel/885 Derudover har jeg kontaktet Prosa og ComputerWorld, har dog ikke meget lidt til den sidste. Prosa's kalender: ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Feb 8, 2007 at 11:25 am
    Feb 13, 2007 at 3:23 pm
  • Hep, Lige lidt mere til debatten. Vi har lagt et skema som ser ud som følger. 09:45-09:55 velkomst 09:55-10:00 kort pause, så folk kan finde på plads til første talk 10:00-10:30 talk slot 1 ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Feb 8, 2007 at 8:33 am
    Feb 8, 2007 at 9:43 am
  • Hello, I have announced the NPW2007 event to: Version2 - http://www.version2.dk/ ComputerWorld - http://www.computerworld.dk/ Prosa - http://www.prosa.dk/ Other places I should contact? Claes ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Feb 6, 2007 at 11:54 am
    Feb 6, 2007 at 5:20 pm
  • Hep, I have contacted O'Reilly and they are positive in helping us out with small things (prizes or similar) via their User Group programme. jonasbn
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Feb 6, 2007 at 9:10 am
    Feb 6, 2007 at 9:10 am
  • Hep, I have contacted Apress via there User Group programme and presented the Workshop, this gives us an opportunity to have a speaker. If not a speaker then perhaps some merchandise. jonasbn
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Feb 6, 2007 at 9:06 am
    Feb 6, 2007 at 9:06 am
  • Hej Alle, Så er det tid til lidt debat. Vi har indtil videre snakket om en pris på 500 for 2 dage inklusive frokost. Geir Aalberg fra Oslo.pm og sidste års NPW, har dog pointeret at studierabat ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Feb 5, 2007 at 8:31 pm
    Feb 10, 2007 at 12:59 pm
  • Hep, Er der nogen der kunne tænke sig at overtage budgettet, jeg er ikke den store haj til sådan noget tal pilleri og jeg har ikke rigtigt tid til at vedligeholde det. Så hvis der er nogen der kunne ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Feb 5, 2007 at 8:25 pm
    Feb 6, 2007 at 8:02 am
  • Hej Alle, Jeg har skrevet til en del folk som jeg mente det kunne være interessant at have som talere, men min liste er længere, samtidig vil jeg gerne høre om der er nogen der har nogen forslag til ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Feb 5, 2007 at 8:18 pm
    Feb 6, 2007 at 9:00 am
  • Hep, Så ser det ud til at der er sket noget, ACT sitet er online (http:// conferences.yapceurope.org/npw2007), og jeg er første bruger registreret (kunne ikke lade være). Dog ser det ud til at der er ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Feb 5, 2007 at 8:13 pm
    Feb 5, 2007 at 9:15 pm
  • Hep, Er der nogen der gider kigge følgende igennem, http://cph.pm.org/svn/trunk/docs/NPW2007/Sponsor_mail.txt jonasbn
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Feb 1, 2007 at 8:52 am
    Feb 1, 2007 at 8:52 am
  • Hej Kristoffer, Hvad har du I tankerne mht. til NPW og catering. Er du på NPW listen? nordic-workshop-subscribe@perl.org jonasbn
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Jan 29, 2007 at 2:46 pm
    Jan 29, 2007 at 3:12 pm
  • Hej Alle, Jeg er glad for at kunne informere om at vores hold er blevet større. Kristoffer (Kryostoff) har påtaget sig catering koordineringsansvaret, han har et par ideer om jeg regner med at vi ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Jan 26, 2007 at 4:11 pm
    Jan 26, 2007 at 4:11 pm
  • Hej Alle, Vi har brug for lidt assistance ifm. med organiseringen af Nordic Perl Workshop. Vi har brug for hjælp! Specielt inde for følgende områder: - Catering ansvarlig - Staff organisering ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Jan 24, 2007 at 8:56 pm
    Jan 24, 2007 at 8:56 pm
  • Hep, Så er Call for Papers første udkast klar: http://cph.pm.org/svn/trunk/docs/NPW2007/call_for_papers.html Ser frem til at høre fra jer, jonasbn
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Jan 24, 2007 at 8:52 pm
    Jan 25, 2007 at 2:02 pm
  • Hej, Vi har afholdt organiseringsmøde i dag. Til mødet deltog tagg, HEM og undertegnede. Her følger en slags referet af mødet. Efter et kort oplæg med fundament i undertegnedes Workshop-HOWTO, ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Jan 24, 2007 at 7:57 pm
    Jan 24, 2007 at 7:57 pm
  • Hep, Alle interesserede er velkomne til en lille organiseringsmøde i morgen kl. 16:00. Mødet bliver afholdt på Telia og kræver at man kontakter mig for adgang. Håber at se et par stykker, da der er ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Jan 23, 2007 at 8:21 pm
    Jan 23, 2007 at 8:21 pm
  • Hej Alle, Så er der kommet en tilbagemelding fra DKUUG. De er positive og datoerne er også ok for den: 28-29. april 2007 Jeg har aftalt et møde onsdag eftermiddag med DKUUG, er der nogen der vil med? ...
    Jonas B. NielsenJonas B. Nielsen
    Jan 22, 2007 at 1:42 pm
    Jan 22, 2007 at 2:53 pm
Group Navigation
period‹ prev | Latest | first ›

Top users

Jonas B . Nielsen: 65 posts Jonas B . Nielsen: 26 posts Claes Jacobsson: 25 posts Salve J Nilsen: 21 posts Lars Thegler: 14 posts Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni: 11 posts Anton Berezin: 6 posts Jonathan Worthington: 6 posts Andrew Shitov: 6 posts Claes Jakobsson: 5 posts Erwan Lemonnier: 5 posts Lemonnier, Erwan: 4 posts Martin Kjeldsen: 4 posts Kristoffer Larsen: 3 posts Casper Warming: 3 posts Arthur Bergman: 2 posts Geir Aalberg: 2 posts Salve J Nilsen: 2 posts Dennis Haney: 2 posts Tobias Wrigstad: 2 posts
show more