FAQ

Search Discussions

10 discussions - 27 posts

  • I've written a little web-app which uses data stored as text files. I created the project as a luminus web project, using lein new luminus so it has the default luminus setup. I stored my datafiles ...
    Simon BrookeSimon Brooke
    Apr 14, 2014 at 8:08 pm
    Apr 14, 2014 at 8:34 pm
  • Bit of a noob but have managed to get a well - performing rest service (plain ring and a bit of c3p0 + jdbc) put together. Idea is to deploy as an uberjar and then configure it via a config file ...
    Dick DaviesDick Davies
    Jan 22, 2013 at 2:45 pm
    Jan 29, 2013 at 2:48 pm
  • Hi, I'm using clojure and cappuccino to develop an appengine-magic application. My cappuccino files are symlinked into the war directory. This works fine with dev_appserver, but swank won't follow ...
    Gregg ReynoldsGregg Reynolds
    Apr 6, 2012 at 1:08 am
    Apr 6, 2012 at 1:08 am
  • Hi, In order to enable content integrity check of uploaded and downloaded files, I'd like to check / provide HTTP Content-MD5 header. This seems like an opportunity for a very simple ring middeware ...
    BernardHBernardH
    Nov 22, 2011 at 4:47 pm
    Nov 22, 2011 at 5:42 pm
  • I just released appengine-magic version 0.4.6. appengine-magic is a library which makes it easy to write Clojure web applications intended for deployment on Google App Engine. ...
    Constantine VetoshevConstantine Vetoshev
    Nov 8, 2011 at 12:39 am
    Nov 8, 2011 at 12:39 am
  • Hi I have noticed a strange behavior when developing a ring/compojure baed application with lein-ring plugin. If I create a middleware wrapper in the same namespace/file as the file where I define ...
    Dragan DjuricDragan Djuric
    Oct 25, 2011 at 5:04 pm
    Oct 25, 2011 at 8:26 pm
  • Hi! Initially I created a mess of interlinked functions for rendering HTML via hiccup. I have few pages with parts that may vary or may be present or not based on whether the user is logged in as ...
    Thorsten WilmsThorsten Wilms
    Oct 11, 2011 at 4:17 pm
    Oct 11, 2011 at 4:17 pm
  • A few changes to appengine-magic need testing. 1. I added preliminary Clojure 1.3 support. (This means that I added ^{:dynamic true} tags throughout the codebase.) It seems to work, but more eyes ...
    Constantine VetoshevConstantine Vetoshev
    Sep 29, 2011 at 8:25 pm
    Sep 29, 2011 at 8:25 pm
  • I was wondering if anyone has gotten interactive development working with appengine-magic and vimclojure. Below is an excerpt of a post written by Constantine on Jan. 9, 2011 regarding ...
    Ryan WatersRyan Waters
    Sep 22, 2011 at 2:40 pm
    Sep 24, 2011 at 5:01 pm
  • Hi there, I have a javascript xhr GET request that works fine in an interactive environment (using appengine magic), and also works using dev_appserver.sh - However in the actual application response ...
    Chris RosengrenChris Rosengren
    Sep 19, 2011 at 4:46 am
    Sep 29, 2011 at 10:45 pm
Group Navigation
period‹ prev | Latest | first ›
Group Overview
groupclojure-web-dev @
categoriesclojure
discussions10
posts27
users13
websiteclojure.org
irc#clojure